This holiday season, Big C is still here to support.
We know that this year, celebrating Christmas and the New Year is going to be different than usual. Whilst this may be a time of cheer and celebration for many, we understand that this is not the case for all.
During the periods leading up to and between Christmas and New Year, our cancer support services will still continue to operate Monday to Friday from 9.00am-5.00pm.
With exception to the following dates in which we will be closed:
- Christmas Eve (services close from 12.00pm)
- Christmas Day (Friday 25 December 2020)
- Monday 28 December 2020
- New Years Day (Friday 1 January 2021)
During the festive period, Our Cancer Support Officers and Nurses will still be here to answer your questions, listen to your concerns and provide you with advice.
To get in touch with our team or to find out more about our services, you can:
- Call our Telephone Support Line at 0800 092 7640 (Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm)
- Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org