Our Cancer Support & Information Centres at the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital and in Great Yarmouth will reopen on 21st July 2021.
Service users will be required to book an appointment by phone on 0800 092 7640 before attending. Service users, staff and volunteers will be required to wear face coverings at all times, unless exempt on medical grounds.
We are also still offering services via our Virtual Centre online and over the phone including information and support, online support groups and ‘drop-ins’, counselling and welfare advice.
- Information and support from our Big C Nurses and Officers available over the phone, via video chat or email.
- Online Cancer Support Group meetings via Zoom.
- Counselling available over the phone or via video chat.
- Welfare Advice in partnership with Citizens Advice.
- Virtual Drop-Ins 'Connect over a Cuppa' (starting 21.07.20) every Thursday at 2pm.
- Welfare Packs and other support for those shielding and/or isolating.
Here is how you can get in touch with us to find out more:Call our free telephone support line 0800 092 7640 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org