Given the current situation with Covid-19, we have made the difficult but necessary decision to temporarily close our Big C Centres.
- Information and support from our Big C Nurses and Officers available over the phone, via video chat or email.
- Online Cancer Support Group meetings via Zoom.
- Counselling available over the phone or via video chat
- Welfare Advice in partnership with Citizens Advice.
- Virtual Drop-Ins 'Connect over a Cuppa' (starting 21.07.20) every Thursday at 2pm.
- Welfare Packs and other support for those shielding and/or isolating
Here is how you can get in touch with us to find out more:Call our free telephone support line 0800 092 7640 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm).
Email us at email@example.com
Chat with us on 'Live Chat' from 10am-4pm, Monday to Friday.
*Update June 2021
Subject to government guidance we will be reopening our cancer support centres in July. We plan for the Big C Support & Information centres to once again welcome cancer patients and their families for face-to-face support, initally on an appointment only basis.