Our Big C Centres at Great Yarmouth and Kings Lynn are now back open, by appointment only. We hope to open our Centre at NNUH shortly, but for now we're still offering appointments online and over the phone.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 092 7640 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm) to book.
Do you know someone who is starting or going through cancer treatment and could benefit from taking part in our new 12-week nutrition and wellbeing programme?
Healthy eating, symptom control and treatment side effect management, cookery demonstrations and wellbeing walks are just some of the sessions that will be provided, working closely with oncology dieticians from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospitals.
Our Cancer Support & Information Centres in Norwich, Great Yarmouth and King's Lynn are open for face to face meetings.
- Information and support from our Big C Nurses and Officers available over the phone, via video chat or email.
- Online Cancer Support Group meetings via Zoom.
- Counselling available over the phone or via video chat.
- Welfare Advice in partnership with Citizens Advice.
- Virtual Drop-Ins 'Connect over a Cuppa' every Thursday at 2pm.