Our Cancer Support & Information Centres at the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital and in Great Yarmouth are now open.
Service users will be required to book an appointment by phone on 0800 092 7640 before attending. Service users, staff and volunteers will be required to wear face coverings at all times, unless exempt on medical grounds.
Big C is also here if you need virtual support. Many of our cancer support services are now available over the phone and online, such as:
- Information and support from our Big C Nurses and Officers available over the phone, via video chat or email.
- Online Cancer Support Group meetings via Zoom.
- Counselling available over the phone or via video chat.
- Welfare Advice in partnership with Citizens Advice.
- Virtual Drop-Ins 'Connect over a Cuppa' every Thursday at 2pm.
- Welfare Packs for those in need when isolating.
For our Big C shops, our staff and volunteers will continue to wear face coverings and we ask customers to continue to do the same for the safety of themselves and others.