Due to the recent changes in Government guidance, from Monday 13th December our Cancer Support & Information Centres at the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital and in Great Yarmouth will be temporarily suspending face to face meetings.
Big C is also here if you need virtual support. Many of our cancer support services are now available over the phone and online, such as:
- Information and support from our Big C Nurses and Officers available over the phone, via video chat or email.
- Online Cancer Support Group meetings via Zoom.
- Counselling available over the phone or via video chat.
- Welfare Advice in partnership with Citizens Advice.
- Virtual Drop-Ins 'Connect over a Cuppa' every Thursday at 2pm.